OKC Thunder: The Thunder's 98-97 win over the Spurs by the numbers
0: Points in the first quarter for Kawhi Leonard, who had 10 points in the first quarter of Game 1 when the Spurs built a lead that the Thunder could never overcome.
1: Time the Spurs have trailed at halftime in these playoffs. It happened in their sixth playoff game when the Thunder led 56-53 at the break Monday. It was also just the sixth time this season that the Spurs trailed at halftime.
2: Losses at home this season for the Spurs. The only team to win in San Antonio before Oklahoma City did so Monday night was Golden State.
4: Misses for the Spurs in the first quarter of Game 1.
5: Misses for the Spurs in the first 2:25 of Game 2.
14: Points in the first quarter for Russell Westbrook, who managed only 14 points in all of Game 1. He also hit as many field goals in the first quarter (five) as he did in the entire game Saturday.
17: Rebounds for Steven Adams, a single-game season high as well as a career playoff high.
29: Points for the Thunder in the first quarter, most in any quarter by a Spurs' opponent this postseason.
- Related to this story
- Article: San Antonio travelblog: Trying to interview Gregg Popovich
- Article: NBA Q&A: TNT reporter Craig Sager on fighting leukemia, Gregg Popovich and retirement
- Article: What they're saying about Thunder-Spurs Game 2
- Article: Thunder hold on beat Spurs 98-97, even series at 1-1
- Article: OKC Thunder: Grading the Thunder's 98-97 win over the Spurs
- Article: TNT analysts claim Spurs robbed by non-call in closing seconds of Thunder victory
- Article: Thunder journal: Roberson’s defense on Leonard keys Thunder bounceback in Game 2
- Article: Video shows Spurs fan holding Steven Adams' arm on final play
- Article: Thunder: OKC survives frantic finish in Game 2, evens series with San Antonio
- Article: Thunder evens series with more physical approach
- Article: Thunder-Spurs: NBA official says Dion Waiters should have been called for offensive foul
- Article: Spurs fan: Popovich coached a bad game
- Article: Thunder-Spurs: NBA rules officials missed five calls on final possession of Game 2
- Article: Thunder sets all-time playoff low with 9.8 TV rating in Spurs series opener Saturday night
56: Points for the Thunder at halftime, most first-half points allowed by the Spurs this postseason.
78: Points in the first two games of the series for LaMarcus Aldridge, who became the third player in Spurs history to score at least 70 points over the first two games of a playoff series. He joined Tim Duncan and George Gervin.