Woman arrested after baby swallows PCP
A babysitter was arrested Friday after a 1-year-old boy she was watching swallowed PCP.
Patty Joyce Prince, 38, was arrested on two counts of child endangerment as well as possession of PCP in the presence of a child and possession of PCP within 1,000 feet of a school, according to a police report.
About 5 p.m., police were called to an apartment complex in the 800 block of Greenvale Road. Officers were told that the baby ingested PCP.
Inside Prince's bedroom, several empty vials as well as two vials with liquid PCP inside them were recovered, according to the police report.
The baby was stabilized at a local hospital, but his condition on Monday was not known.